The Strada at Mercato is a new upscale community in Naples,
Florida being built on 53 acres on the Northeast corner of
US41 and Vanderbilt
Beach Road. This is an excellent location only minutes to
the beach plus you can walk to fabulous restaurants and upscale
shopping within the development. Below are some of the features
you can expect from The Lutgert Companies and The Barron
A "Main Street" residential development of 92 condominiums
- Residences are located in two architecturally distinct buildings
overlooking the main boulevard.
- 10 floor plans consisting of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units from 985 -
- Unit interiors are finished out with wood, tile and carpeted floors,
granite countertops, crown moulding, marble master baths, stainless
steel or wood paneled kitchen appliances.
- Pre-construction pricing from the $500's to over $1 million.
- Completion date for construction projected for 3rd quarter 2008.
- Resort style pool, hydro therapy spa, sunning decks & tropical landscaping.
- Outside social deck with gathering bar & barbeque grills, fire pit
- Grand Room Clubhouse includes a billiard room, entertaining area
with fireplace, flat screen TV & separate full-size kitchen.
- Exercise & fitness room facing landscaped pool deck area.
- Two-story private parking deck with two covered parking spaces per
- Secured entrances to elevators with easy access to the market place.
- Buildings feature both floor & ceiling noise abatement construction
- 50,000 sq ft Whole Foods Market, includes a farmer's market, gourmet
store, a grocer, old fashioned butcher, and fresh fish market.
- 350,000 square feet of main street-syle retail & restaurants.
- 100,000 sq ft of Class A office space.
- Restaurant Core - featuring 7 local & national restaurants, from
casual to fine dining.
- Retail Shopping - an impressive and diverse collection of retailers
that have yet to be introduced to the Naples area.
For More Information:
RUTH BETHEM, Broker - Associate
ABR, CRS, GRI, Realtor®
Premier Sotheby's International Realty
4001 Tamiami Trail N, Suite #102
Naples, Florida 34103
Phone: 239-777-7007 or Toll Free 877-777-7545
|Information deemed reliable but not
guaranteed. Prices, features, articles and availability are
subject to change without notice and are for general information
Always consult with your attorney and accountant before taking
action. Void where prohibited by law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Reproduction of distribution of any article or portion of this
website is strictly prohibited without the written permission