Our condo listing in Sterling Oaks has been reduced to $225,000. This is a phenomenal price for a second floor 2 bedroom/2bath condo overlooking a beautiful lake and preserve full of waterfowl. Just north of Wiggins Pass Rd, this condo is in an excellent location for full time and seasonal owners. The furniture is negotiable. If you would like to see more photos and get a copy of the MLS cllient report, then click on the above link or visit our Naples Real Estate website for more information. If you need immediate details, then call Ruth toll-free at 877-777-7545 or email her at email@example.com.
The Von Liebig Art Center released their newsletter this morning with the following events in the near future:
Artwork receiving for Through the Lens: NAA Members Photography Exhibition, is July 1 from 4 to 7 pm and July 2 from 10 am to 2 pm. There is no entry fee. NAA members are invited to submit one or two photographic works for possible inclusion in this non-themed exhibition of color, black & white and digital photography. Photographs must be framed and ready to hang with hanging wire firmly attached. Judy Lutz, Photo Editor for the Naples Daily News, will serve as juror. The exhibition will be on view from July 14 to August 12.
3 Women of Merit: 45th Founders Award Winners opens July 14 and runs through 26. Bettina Edwards, Pat Kumicich and Doris Ramos – who won the top awards in last fall’s Founders show – will exhibit new works in photography, paintings and contemporary quilts. Edwards is a Bonita Springs resident who worked as a psychotherapist for many years before being bitten by the photography bug. Kumicich, who lives in Naples, is known for her award-winning art quilts, which are easily recognized by their vibrant colors. Now a Naples resident, Ramos is a native of Venezuela who was commissioned to paint portraits of President Jaime Lusinchi of Venezuela, President Julio Maria Sanguinetti of Uruguay, and King Juan Carlos I of Spain, among others. (Pictured: We’re All the Same–Just Different by Pat Kumicich.)
You can view the Images of Summer exhibition at Physicians Regional Medical Center-Pine Ridge now through September 12. The exhibition features 38 photographs of summer pleasures, pastimes and vacation destinations by Ken Andexler, Sandy Beauchesne, Jim Chamberlain, Marilyn Kussick, Jonathan Kyle Sonnenberg and Richard P Sullivan.
We’ve been given permission for another price reduction on our listing in Harbor Lakes. This is a two bedroom, first floor condo in a unique, small community near Royal Harbor here in Naples. This condo answers all the questions of location, location, location. Near the beach, near 5th Avenue and near several golf courses. Step outside your lanai and your literally steps to the community pool. This listing has now been reduced to $249,000 and this move makes this condo one of the best values in town. Check out more photos online by clicking on the link above or call Ruth toll-free at 877-777-7545 to discuss your options or click here to visit our Naples Florida Real Estate website.
Some little tidbits from Naples for June…
- Earl and Thelma Hodges has donated $12 million to what was once International College. The school has upgraded itself to university status and will now be called Hodges University. The University currently offers 10 associate degree programs, 11 bachelor degree programs and seven graduate programs at its two campuses in Naples and Fort Myers.
- Work has begun on Phase II of Waterside Shops, which includes a new Nordstrom department store, expansion and remodel of the existing Saks Fifth Avenue and a new parking structure with 880 spaces. Completion is expected for the holidays.
- Subscriptions are now available for the events held at the Philharmonic. Call 239-597-1900.
- Nashville Star is playing at the Barbara B. Mann on July 28th. Tickets 239-481-4849.
- Jazz on the Gulf is a great way to spend a summers evening. The Women’s Blues Revue will be on hand July 21st at the Naples Beach Hotel. No reservations needed, just bring your beach chair and enjoy.
- Couple of ideas for the 4th of July…the parade starts at 10:00 in downtown Naples around 3rd street and 5th avenue…fireworks at 9:00pm at the Naples Pier.
- The YMCA has announced it will buy the former Teddy Bear Museum to use as an early childhood education center.
- You can buy tickets for advance reservations for the 2007 Merrill Lynch Shootout tournament which is the week of Dec. 3-9 at Tiburon Golf Club in North Naples. The package includes a weekly grounds ticket plus over 50 rounds of golf at Tiburon, The Colony, Hammock Bay, Pelican Preserve and Raptor Bay for cart fees only. Call 1-888-66-SHARK.
We’ve had a price reduction on our listing in Pine Woods here in Naples. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo on the first floor in a very popular community off of Airport Road and is central to many of the amenities of Naples, Florida. The condo is nearly 1800 sq ft and comes with a one car garage. Walk out of your lanai and you’re within steps of the community pool. The price has been reduced from $319,000 to $279,000 and is similiar to pricing of these condos back in 2004 and 2005. This is a lot of value for a property in Naples and if you need more information please contact Ruth toll-free at 887-777-7545 or visit our Naples Real Estate website to see more photos and read the MLS report for this property.