When it comes to Christmas in Naples, everyone knows that Victoria Park is the place to go to enjoy the decorations. I’ve posted just a couple of photos, but if you haven’t been by to see them, there’s still time this year. Be sure to put it on your schedule for next year. Enjoy.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!
New water restrictions have gone into effect for Naples and Collier County. The new schedule to follow is listed here.
Water Restrictions for Lee and Collier Counties
- Residents are restricted to watering one day per week either between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m. or between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. The day residents water depends on the last digit of their address.
- Addresses ending in 1 or 2 can water on Monday.
- Addresses ending in 3 or 4 can water on Wednesday.
- Addresses ending in 5 or 6 or irrigation systems that serve multiple addresses can water on Thursday
- Addresses ending in 7 or 8 can water Saturday Addresses ending in 9 or 0 can water Sunday
- Properties with more than five acres have extended watering hours between 12 a.m. and 8 am. or 4 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on their respected days
- Newly planted landscaping also has extended hours. During the first 30 days after planting, homeowners can water once per day between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. every day but Friday. Between 30 and 60 days after planting, homeowners can water ever day but Tuesday, Friday and Sunday between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m.
- Car washing, boat washing and pressure cleaning are not restricted.
I’ve just finished updating the our Naples golf course information page. Here you can find the phone number and locations of most of the top courses in Naples. There’s also a link some of the Lee County golf courses. If you would like a brochure with the courses listed, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and I’ll be glad to send one out to you.
Hit ’em in the short grass!
Here is the update of the housing report for residential sales for the month of November.
- There were 282 total residential properties sold.
- Condo sales accounted for 133.
- Single family homes accounted for 149.
- Of the single family sales, 24 were 2 bedrooms or less, 80 were 3 bedrooms and 45 were 4 bedrooms or more.
- The majority of the condo sales were in the $200k to 400K range.
- Majority of the properties were on the market for 121 days or more.
- Financing consisted of 125 or 44% cash, 135 or 47% convential loans, 11 other types of financing and 10 were owner financing.
Currently there are approximately 11,000 active listings in the Naples area.