This is a new construction listing in the Connors community off of Vanderbilt Beach. With 5,650 sq ft under air, it boasts 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths and a 4 car garage. Fantastic views. Offered at $3,950,000. There is also a vacant lot next door that is available for sale too.
MLS # 208009283
A boaters paradise in this fabulous new build boasting over 8600 total Sq. ft. You can enjoy a great lifestyle on the largest canal in Vanderbilt with access to the gulf of Mexico just minutes away. You and your guest will enter the grand foyer, to a lifestyle of serenity that provides comfort and room to entertain family and friends. Catch the morning sun from your balcony, and enjoy the peacefulness and tranquility of the fresh gulf air. Take a morning dip in your private pool, before you pack your picnic lunch for a day of boating on the gulf of Mexico. After a relaxing day on the gulf, you can entertain your guest at the bar,or catch up with friends in your wonderful gathering room. This home offers all the upgrades to include impact glass throughout. There is plenty of room to entertain your children or grand-children in your recreation room, and plenty of storage for all your toys. Don’t miss the lifestyle of Florida’s Gold Coast Beaches, Great shopping, and Fine Dining.
Hi guys, you don’t mind if we drop in to see your home do you? We certainly don’t want to inconvenience you but, since you’re here in the photo, how’s the family?
Your submissions are welcomed. If you’ve seen a candidate for a Bad Real Estate Photo of the Day entry, mail the photo or a link to Rick@RuthBethem.com.
In an effort to keep you updated on some of the latest news from Naples, check out the following:
Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort ©Rick Bethem
- Scenes on the Bay, a new waterfront restaurant overlooking Naples Bay, has opened. The eatery is at 489 Bayfront Place near the Gordon River bridge.
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is scheduled to open in late August at 8990 Fontna Del Sol Way, the former site of the Sanibel Steakhouse off Vanderbilt Beach Road near Airport Road. The restaurant chain has 100 operations throughout Canada and the U.S.
- HB’s on the Gulf has received the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine. The restaurant is at the The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club.
- On July 19th, The Fab Four: The Ultimate Beatles Tribute will be at the Phil. Call 239-597-1900.
- If you’re looking for live music, the following establishments have had their permits renewed: Bayfront Inn, Handsome Harry’s, Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club, Naples Yacht Club, the Old Naples Pub, Truluck’s Seafood, The Village Pub and Yabba Island Grill on Fifth Avenue.
- A Conde Nast Traveler 2008 survey of readers ranked the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort as the top golf resort in Florida. The resort rankes 9th overall in the list of “Top Golf Resorts” in North America, the Caribbean, the Atlantic, Ireland and Scotland.
Here is a single family home for sale in the Olde Cypress community of Naples, Florida. This 3 bedroom plus den home has 2 1/2 baths and a total of 2,686 sq ft under air. Offered at $895,000.
MLS # 208017618
This home is decorator furnished with upgrades galore. The southern exposure with views of lake and 6th &7th golf holes of the P.B. Dye golf course. Not to mention full golf membership is included with the purchase of this home. Beautifully decorated with faux finishes, custom cabintry thoughout, crown molding, enlayed tile in foyer. This home comes with $11,000 surround sound system throughout the house. Custom drapes in everyroom. Ceramic tile except bedrooms which has berber carpet. 3 decorator chandeliers. Tray ceiling in master bedroom with his and her closets. Separate tub and shower.Oversize garage with built-in cabinets. Heated pool & spa with aqualink system. Outdoor kitchen. Electric hurricane shutters. Outside freshly painted in March 2008. Ready to move in.
The Naples SummerJazz program got off to a great start Saturday night at the Naples Beach Hotel. As mentioned in an earlier post, Mike MacArthur was the feature artist and really got the crowd involved. We were quite hot and humid when we first arrived, but a rain storm from the gulf swept through the area and everyone ran for cover as Mike played through the storm. Afterwards, the night was filled with a cool breeze and cool jazz. Check my other post for the SummerJazz schedule.