In an effort to keep you current on the local real estate market here in Naples, the following are statistics from Oct 1st to Oct 15th from the local MLS.
- 121 total units sold with an average price of $641,852.
- 58 condo sales with an average price of $626,574.
- 63 single family homes with an average price of $312,678 for a 2 bedroom or less, $626,262 for a 3 bedroom home and $994,411 for single family homes of 4 bedrooms or more.
- Of the 121 sales, 53 closings or 44% of the sales were cash deals.
In addition, we now have approximately 10,800 residential properties on the market. This includes the following…
- 4,860 single family homes.
- 4,815 condos
- 926 villas and duplex’s
- 199 manufactured homes
Another interesting statistic that I found was that on October 15th, there were approximately 1,077 condos for sale in the $200,000 – $250,000 price range. In the first two weeks of October, there were 6 sales of condos in that price range. We still have plenty of reasonably priced properties on the market.